Monday, October 8, 2007

Constitutional Law Case Briefs - Why I created this blog!

Let me start by saying that I am totally against plagiarizing and you do not have permission to copy and paste my Constitutional Law case briefs and turn them in as your own work. I have created this blog because I know that it can be difficult doing these briefs when you have never done them before. The briefs I list on this site are only for use as a guide in creating your own. I recommend that you do your own brief first and compare it to mine to get additional insight. I am a good student, but these briefs are not necessarily perfect. Also, you should know that I am not a law school student. I am an undergrad taking this course in the political science department at a public university. If you are attending a Tier One law school and you turn my brief in, your professor may make fun of you :)

So far, Constitutional Law has been a very interesting course and it definitely has caused me to consider pursuing a career in the legal field. We'll see if I still like it after another 8 weeks of briefing cases. Note that I am only listing my briefs here that I had to type and turn in for credit. I briefed many more cases but they are handwritten; if you want to pay me, I might type them up for you. Since you are not paying me, you only get the ones that I have already typed and I can easily copy and paste.

So if you're taking Constitutional Law right now, good luck! It will probably be a very demanding class, but it will also probably be very fun too! Enjoy!

P.S. Let me reiterate - no plagiarism! You have come to far in school to get to this point; don't screw it up by copying my second-rate case briefs :)

No comments: